Christ the King Roman Catholic School is one of 35 elementary schools under the umbrella of the Archdiocese of Denver, Colorado. Christ the King is accredited by the North Central Association. The accreditation process is an ongoing means of examining our school mission, academic program, and other aspects of our school environment to provide the best possible education for our students.
Christ the King Roman Catholic School is a member in good standing in the following organizations:
- North Central Association (NCA)
- National Catholic Education Association (NCEA)
- Catholic Archdiocese of Denver
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD)
- National Association of Elementary School Principals (NAESP)