Joining Our Student Body
Enrollment at Christ the King School is dependent upon availability.
The class size goals are:
- Preschool (3 year-olds) – 20 students
- Pre-Kindergarten (4 year-olds) - 24 students per grade
- Kindergarten through 8th grade – 26 students per grade
You are encouraged to place your student on the waitlist for a class as early as possible. There is no fee to be placed on a waitlist; it merely allows us to contact you should a spot become available during the current or for the next school year.
Admission priorities for new students are:
- Siblings of Catholic students presently enrolled in CK
- Siblings of non-Catholic students presently enrolled in CK
- Catholic students whose parents are registered and contributing members of Christ the King Parish
- Children of Christ the King alumni
- Catholic students whose parents are not members of Christ the King Parish
- Non-Catholic students
If the number of students applying is larger than the number of available spots in a class and the admission priorities are equal, a lottery will be held for the available spots.
When notified that a spot is available for your child, an application and tuition commitment form will be provided for you to return with a copy of the child’s birth certificate, immunization records, verification of Baptism (if Catholic) and deposit/registration fees. Verification of First Communion, if applicable, must be provided for Catholic students entering 3rd through 8th grades.